Savannah BourbonÂ® is a true bourbon.
In 1964, the U.S. Congress declared bourbon “America’s Native Spirit.”
But there’s more to bourbon than just born in the U.S.A.
– Must be made in one of the 50 States –
– Mash bill must contain at least 51% corn –
– Must be aged in new, charred oak barrels –
– Must be distilled to a maximum strength of 160 proof
– Cannot be barreled at more than 125 proof –
All Bourbons are whiskeys, but not all whiskeys are Bourbons.
Inspired by the history, people and timeless beauty here, we’re handcrafting spirits using the very best all-natural grains and ingredients, aged in new American oak and hand labeled, corked and bottled. We believe you’ll enjoy among friends. We sure do!